Friday, July 9, 2010

The Sleep Situation


I decided that once Zoey was 3 months old she should sleep in her room. I realized the other day that she turned 3 months already! I was not prepared for that. I have loved having her in my room in her little bassinet next to my bed (I could just peek over at her). Well, little is right. She almost doesn't fit in it anymore, so it's a good thing her crib is ready for her!! It's been 2 nights that she's slept in her own room by herself now. It's all I can do to take her out and stick her in bed with me. I could watch her and hold her for hours. And she sleeps great. Probably for a week now she's been sleeping through the night. And when she does wake up, she doesn't cry. I hear her rustling around and sucking her hands. I am so in love with that little girl, it's not even funny! I pick her up 100 times a day and can't help feeling so much love. How can I not want 10 more? {I look at my boys and that's all the birth control I need. Haha!}

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a cutie!!!! That's so great that she's a good sleeper.

    ReplyDelete