Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Small Things


I always say that I'll never forget how Zoey is as a baby. But in a few years, my memory will slowly fade and the details won't be so fresh. I want to remember the small things, so THANK GOODNESS for blogs! Zoey laughed for the first time yesterday. It was so cute. She's cooed before, but this time she full on laughed. I was in the kitchen doing some things, and had Zoey sitting in her high chair so she could be close to me. I was playing peek-a-boo with her and would hide under the high chair and then pop up. She loved it and so did I!! Another BIG small moment was she slept through the night last night. Yup, she went down at 9:30 and slept 'til 6:30 a.m. the next morning. What a good girl! I just love love love her. She turned 3 months old on Tuesday. My, how time is flying.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, if possible, Zoey is just getting cuter and cuter! I want to hear her laugh!

    ReplyDelete