Sunday, August 8, 2010

4 Months



My Zoey girl is 4 months already!!! She weighs 14 1/2 pounds and is still as cute as ever. She puts everything in her mouth and reaches for whatever is in front of her. She still sleeps through the night (what an angel!) and she takes several naps during the day. She follows noises and if you walk by her, she will follow you with her eyes. She smiles at you and laughs so cute. She normally doesn't cry much, however after this round of immunizations she has been nothing but fussy. In fact, today at church, she cried the entire time the sacrament was passed. Pat had to work, so I was with the kids by myself. I tried so hard to calm her down, but she wouldn't have it. I finally had to take her out and we missed the most important part of church. And during her outburst, the boys were at it, fighting and shouting. I was so embarrassed. Darn kids. Anyway, Zoey is a sweetheart. I bought her a little lovey, because she is always grabbing things and cuddling them. She is so cute with it. She will hug it and it helps her go to sleep. I've been trying to get her to take a binkie and she'll take it half the time. She loves sucking, so I know if she'd take it she'd be so much happier. I painted her cute toes to match mine. I am loving my sweet baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. She is such a sweetie. I love that you painted her toes!

    ReplyDelete